Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tri en France: French directions

I posted this on Facebook because I'm just really excited, but I bought two books about cycling through this region of France.

One is a book full of "round trip" circular routes of sight-seeing and the other is an 18-stage trip from one side of the region to the other. I'll definitely do the last two of the 18 stages once I get a bike (one is from Nantes, one is to Nantes, so I'll have to try that backwards). None of the trips are all that long. The longest will be (I think) 56 km one way, so that will be one ambitious 70-mile day.

I'm going to the Université de Nantes triathlon team practice on Wednesday. haha eek! That will be interesting being like "hi, I'm American and I'm clueless..." Maybe they'll sell me a bike. If no one wants to be my friend, maybe I'll just go swim laps in the piscine by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment