Monday, July 18, 2011

Technique media fun time

I had a friend today ask me if she could do a triathlon if she didn't know how to swim. The irony is that I am the WORST swimmer literally in almost every field I race in. Whoops. Obviously, I told her I found it to be a big challenge and that I cautioned her that swimming is a big hurdle. In short, I think I talked her out of it.

Anyway, I'm back to fixating on my swimming... problems - so here's a "fun" video to break up the text! (At the very least, here's a really impressive guy swimming.)



As you may remember from an earlier post about the exhalation debate - this analyzer seems to be an advocate of the constant exhalation thing... but the fierce iron man dude isn't doing it and he's a fierce iron man dude. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment