Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Product Review: Picky Bars



Some Picky Bars
This one I hinted at and briefly covered for about two sentences in some previous posts. But PICKY BARS! The gluten free, vegan. etc etc sports nutrition.

I haven't tried one while running, but I have eaten both the All in Almond and the Lauren's Mega Nuts variaties and was a big fan. 

Description: It's like if Powerbars met Larabars and were a nice balance of yummy, nutty, chewy and not too sticky. I also really like packaging. It's conveniently paper-y and easy to tear away even after it's gotten all warm in the back pocket of your cycling jersey.

Definitely recommend, especially if you like nuts! They are a little oddly textured. A little less sticky thank Larabars, more grainy. I think it very much depends on what you want to eat while you work out. Probably good for athletes with sensitive stomachs or athletes who just want something more natural while they train.

No comments:

Post a Comment