Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Product Review: Be Hot Bands/Sweaty Bands

Well, this is a girls and long-haired guys thing, sorry if you're left out.

After so much hype, I bought myself one of these in pink today:
http://www.lilfairytalesboutique.com/item_23/Champagne-Black-or-Pink-Sparkle-Skinny-beHot-Band-more-colors-available.htm

I've heard of their more widely known competitor product Sweaty Bands being incredibly popular. It's essentially a ribbon, with felt-like material on the back and they're constructed to be very tight.
An assortment of Sweaty Bands

I have to say I was skeptical and Sweaty Bands are pretty expensive. I run with all kinds of hairbands, especially after I had about 5 inches of my hair cut off this summer and it was even unruly in a ponytail.

Let me tell you, THE RUMORS ARE TRUE. THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING. I know running stores like Fleet Feet (and Runner's Roost & TriBella for you Colorado people) carry Sweaty Bands. They generally run from $15-18. I was excited to find these Be Hot Bands which run from $10-12 depending on width, at Boulder Running Company. Similar products are available at most race expos and running stores. 

Usually when I run, my headband slips back and then lets out little hairs on my forehead. There was NONE of that. These things don't budge! Highly highly recommend them! Good stocking stuffers for the runner girl in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment