Saturday, September 29, 2012

Insomnia or obsession?

Sometimes... usually... when I can't sleep I look at bikes and drool a little.

Michellie Jones and I share a very special love for pink. Especially black and pink. What impeccable taste.
http://www.slowtwitch.com/Features/Michellie_Jones_2013_Felt_DA_3087.html
Plus, I've ridden that bike for about 5 miles. The Felt DA rides like honey butter. If honey butter was a bike.

Also, can we please look at the Cannondale women's CAAD10 3?

shiny and sleek. beauty.
I'm also beginning to be really fascinated by Look bikes. They are doing some cool stuff with this integrated stem and seat stay plus the whole custom cut seat post. Just so much. Read more here.
a whole new beast in town


In other news I am getting a very used but FREE fizik arione saddle from someone on the Rocky Mountain Triathlon Club. Hopefully tomorrow. PSYCHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment