Thursday, July 19, 2012

Racine 70.3

On a more positive note from my last race, I had the awesome experience last weekend of getting to see three of my teammates kick butt at Racine 70.3.
Here is a narrative in pictures:
Kendyl, Nikhil, & Tyler all geared up before the race!

Nikhil is FLYING, Kendyl is READY

Here comes Nikhil from his AWESOME swim

The Chicago tri club was awesome and lent me some chalk... so naturally this happened

Nikhil is just a happy runner. I wish I looked like this when I ran

Let's go KENDEEERRR. Oh yeah, and I cut my hair off - see? But more importantly, Kendyl starts her half marathon. NBD

Here comes Nikhil finishing up loop 1 of the half marathon in a stellar time

Bought a few finisher presents for Kendyl and Nikhil (couldn't locate Tyler). I was thoroughly impressed by both of them. Naturally, I am now scared out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment