Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Background: Introduction to the tri-baby.

I figure I'll start with a brief explanation.

I've always been a bit of a blogger because it helps me to write things down and my most prominent endeavor at this point in my life is triathlon training. I started training about 5 months ago and will be doing my first sprint triathlon in about 2 weeks.

I came into training as a "recreational runner" with a little background in cycling which consists of about a year of spin classes at my local gym. In 5 months, my athletic ability had dramatically increased and I'm learning so much I figured, why not make my journey one that other people can relate to?

But first, a disclaimer: I'm SUCH a newbie, so please don't take anything on this blog as the answer to some question. This really is simply a timeline and log of my personal experiences. That being said, I hope you get something out of what you read, even if it's a good laugh at my cluelessness.

AKrush

No comments:

Post a Comment