Saturday, March 8, 2014

New long run distance - 15 miles!

15.11 miles done. Ow. Longest run ever. Here's to what got me through it (other than 42 oz of water and 2 energy gels):

Miles 1-7 telling myself I could do it.
7-7.5 knowing I got to turn around
7.5-8 knowing I just turned around and was over halfway
8-10 it was mostly downhill
10 stopping at a gas station to refill my waterbottle
11 my gel and the water in the water bottle
12 Language - Porter Robinson 
13 Pompeii - Bastille, Red Line - Wolfgang Gartner
14 Pompeii (again), Red Line (again)
15 knowing it was the last mile, some lady who said I was doing a good job though she could clearly tell I was wincing in pain, and some Avicii

So now I'm supposed to figure out how to bring myself to run 11.1 more?
*sigh* Marathons are really long.

No comments:

Post a Comment